June 1, 2014

Happy birthday, Marilyn ♡


Today's the birthday of probably the most adorable and sensual creature that has ever existed,
the woman that always inspires all my artworks... Marilyn Monroe!


I could spend hours talking about how much I admire her, I love her movies since I was a kid and I've been always amazed by her personality, how she could be so sweet, flirty, fragile, femenine and sensual... all at the same time! She's such an inspiration for me, now I always look for that "sweet & sensual" perfect combination; so this little tribute is my way to say thanks to her... for being so wonderful! :)

Happy birthday, sweet Marilyn ♡  !


If you feel curious, this is the scene from "Some Like it Hot" my pin up is inspired on, 
you should watch the entire movie, it's just perfect!

No comments :

Post a Comment