May 11, 2015

Disney Doodles: week 1

This month I'm getting ready for an important project (I hope I'll be able to tell you about it soon!) and to practice my "Disney skills" I've started a little game on my Instagram and Twitter accounts:

Everyday I'll give you 2 characters and YOU will vote which one you want me to draw for the next day!
Taking part of the game is as easy as following me on Twitter and/or Instagram and vote daily for your favourite character! I'll be waiting for you! ;)

And these have been the doodles of this first week:


I started with a personal favourite, Ariel wearing that lovely pink dress 
(who said pink and red can't go well together?!)


"Guys, I want a castle."
The first winner was Flynn Rider, he defeated Queen Elsa!


Next ones were Nala (The Lion King) and Thumper (Bambi),
and the adorable rabbit won the match!


Last one of the week was Tinkerbell, though Genie (Aladdin) 
was very close to win the match!

1 comment :

  1. I love everything on this post! Have a nice week sweetie!

    ★★ If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same. ★★

    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways:
    Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    (っ◕‿◕)っ♥

    ReplyDelete