September 22, 2015

Back to work!

Well, actually I haven't stopped working! :_D
For the last few months I've been working on a big, big project from which I hope to get really great news, but I can't show anything about it yet.

Meanwhile, it's time to get back to all the personal projects I left unfinished, and the very first one of them is... my 2016 "Pin Up Girls" Calendar!
The overall design is planned, but now I must work hard and create 12 completely new illustrations for the calendar, it may sound like a lot of work (and it is) but I couldn't be more motivated about it

I'll be posting the process of all the illustrations and tell you when you can preorder the calendar ;)


I went to my favourite art store and got a new and wonderful sketchbook,
it's small enough to carry with me wherever I go and yet it has a good size to feel comfortable while drawing (the ones I bought lately were too small).



I also got me a super cute pink pencil, now I just want to draw in blue & pink!
Doodling just got a lot more fun! *___*

No comments :

Post a Comment